Tips For Looking Your Best within an Linen Cotton Saree
The Indian saree is a Terrific option for all women wishing to bring out the finest in them. A traditional apparel; it has not lost its contemporariness with fantastic variations in colour, cloth, prints, price and of course its own make. The truth is it has found place in the wardrobe of every style conscious girl.
Here are a few good Tips to bear in mind while selecting the ideal saree for you:
- For Heavier girls: If You are among those women who wish To look slender and are aware about your heavy weight then we advise you to go for sarees made from fabrics such as Chiffon, Crepe, and Georgette. And always wear straight cut, non-flare petticoats beneath the saree.
- For Thin girls: For a fuller look, we recommend you to wear Organza Tissue and Cotton sarees. Even south silk sarees look great on you.
- For a briefer appearance: If you hate being commented in your tall Height, then you need to go for sarees with big prints and wide borders. This will definitely make you look shorter.
- For a taller appearance: Shorter girls should buy saris with small borders or no borders. Always avoid sarees with large borders and large floral prints.
- For the dark Complexioned: Although it seems ironic, dark complexioned women should purchase dark colors like maroon, green, dark pink etc.
- For office where: If You are Planning to wear linen cotton saree to Office then select cotton sarees in subtle colours and prints. Avoid gaudy prints and colours. These ought to be worn with the pallu folded in pleats and trapped on the shoulder for that formal and tidy appearance.
- For functions/parties: On occasions like these, simply pinup the Suggestion of the saree and allow the rest fall on your hand. This offers a very graceful appearance. If at all possible, create two blouses for each saree – one conventional and the other casual. Match the blouse based on the occasion.
- For weddings: Go for colours like green, red, white and maroon for weddings. Wedding sarees are largely of pure silk or Kanchipuram silk heavily laden with layouts. Designer sarees with gold zari work, sequins, and thread function are of late gaining much popularity as wedding sarees.
- Great saree Accessories: after you have chosen you kind of saree, match it with accessories such as nose rings, high heeled sandals, and matching jewelry. Dangling earrings look great with sarees. And do wear your shoes until your curtain your saree to have a correct idea of its length.
Just experiment! It is The trick to appear good in sarees. And do log on to an online shop to Procure your sort of saree. They save energy, money and time.